On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 10:31:18AM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
> On Thu, 3 May 2007, Greg KH wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've tried to apply all of the pending USB patches that everyone has
> > sent me, but I know I missed a lot, due to odd mis-merges,and me not
> > wanting to take some of the auto-suspend stuff just yet.
> >
> > So, can everyone check their patch queues with what I have applied from
> > you already, and resend anything that I've missed (and I'm pretty sure
> > I've missed something from all of you...)
>
> Here's a list of the patches I have submitted which haven't been applied:
>
>       as880   [3/11] USB: interface PM state
>       as884   [7/11] USB: Implement PM FREEZE and PRETHAW
>       as885   [8/11] USB: move bus_suspend and bus_resume method calls
>       as886   [9/11] USB: add USB-Persist facility
>       as887   [10/11] EHCI, OHCI: handover changes
>       as888   [11/11] USB: add RESET_RESUME device quirk
>       as889   [1/6] USB: don't unsuspend for a new connection
>       as890   [2/6] USB: Fix race between autosuspend and unregister for root
> hubs
>       as891b  [3b/6] USB: remove references to dev.power.power_state
>       as892   [4/6] USB: remove "locktree" routine from the hub driver
>       as893c  [5c/6] USB: make hub driver's release more robust
>       as895   [6/6] EHCI: fix handover for designated full-speed ports
>       as898   USB: Make device reset stop retrying after disconnect
>       as899   USB: Add usbfs ioctl to get the frame number
>       as900   Fix refcounting bug in the block core
>       as901   OHCI: Fix machine check in ohci_hub_status_data
>
> No doubt some of these (I'm not sure which) fall into the category of
> not-yet-accepted autosuspend stuff, but a lot of them don't.

Yeah, can you resend all of these to me?  Due to the number of times
some of these patches were updated, I wanted to make sure that I had the
correct ones.

> > Thanks for your patience, I'm finally starting to claw up from my crazy
> > inbox, just in time to travel half-way around the world for all of next
> > week :(
>
> Job-related travel?  Sounds interesting...

Yes, a trip to Prague, to train more developers about kernel work, and
one in the group has expressed interest in USB development so we might
get some more help soon :)

thanks,

greg k-h