Marek,
        so there are other devices connected to same host controller?
I was under the impression that you said you had no devices connected, when I
asked.

You may try to decrease the alternate setting in sn9c102_config.h:

#define SN9C102_ALTERNATE_SETTING 8

Note that the driver has been tested with  SN9C102_ALTERNATE_SETTING = 8 only.
It's likely that you will not get any data with different values at high
resolutions, as  the controller is configured for that value.

Best regards
Luca Risolia