On Sun, 2007-05-13 at 18:58 -0700, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:57:25 +0100, Matthew Garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I've tidied this up a little. [...]
>
> Looks fine here... well, almost. Did you try rmmod (I don't even know if
> it's applicable, sorry)? Usually, when schedule_work is involved, you want
> to make sure that a scheduled work won't be run when the module is gone.
> More often, a device removal is the issue, but as I take it, such is not
> possible for a built-in device :-) . In most cases, all it takes is a
> strategically placed flush_scheduled_work().

I was using this patch for some days now and I realized that - from time
to time - the touchpad runs amok, i.e. I more or less unable to control
the mouse when that happens.

Then a rmmod appletouch (+ reload) fixes this, as well as a sleep/resume
cycle.

As I had to rmmod appletouch a lot and did not see crashes I think it
works... though this problem persists...

Soeren
--
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.