On Wed, 23 May 2007, Oliver Neukum wrote:

> > I will debug. Maybe just this particular keyboard is clumsy. I will try
> > with various different hardware. But if there are lots of HID hardware out
> > there which expose this broken behavior, it would be bad.
>
> No, I cannot replicate this. I see all keys.

I suspect it is keyboard-dependent.  For example, the keyboard's
internal buffer might be able to hold no more than one event, because
the designers expected the host to poll frequently.  Since the polling
can't occur during the wakeup interval, multiple events from that time
will get lost.

It wouldn't be surprising to find lots of USB HID devices suffering
from this kind of problem.