On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 02:26:43PM +0200, Rogan Dawes wrote:

> Compare that to:
>
> "My USB printer broke, guess I'd better report it to LKML".

But while this is still a likely probability, the chances are no
distribution is going to ship with CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND enabled. Breaking
people's hardware (even if, at a fundamental level, it's the hardware
that's broken) generally irritates users - and I suspect that the users
it'll irritate the most are the ones who won't report it to LKML.

--
Matthew Garrett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]