Hi,

Iam trying to integrate TUSB3410 UART with PowerPC based SBC in which
Iam running Linux Version 2.4.32.

I used the source files downloaded from
http://gate.brimson.com/downloads/
As Iam using 2.4 kernel, I have selected ti_usb-1.0-1.src.rpm and used
the files
ti_usb_3410_5052.c
ti_usb_3410_5052.h
ti_fw_3410.h
ti_fw_5052.h
ti_usb_serial.c
ti_usb_serial.h

I could compile it successfully..

But When insert the device..its failing in function "static int
ti_startup(struct usb_serial *serial)" in ti_usb_2410_5052.c file...

Iam getting the following error :
May 15 23:52:47 crind30 user.warn kernel: usb.c: selecting invalid
configuration
 2
May 15 23:52:47 crind30 user.err kernel: ti_usb_3410_5052.c: ti_startup
- cannot
 set configuration

I have the following doubts:
1. When I go through ti_fw_3410.h, there is a comment "/* firmware image
length excluding header, little endian */".... Which means the fw image
is for little endian based processors.. But Iam using PowerPC which is
Big Endian. How can I get the binay image for big endian?
2. I could not understand why there are 2 configurations in this device
and what they really mean? .. As I see in ti_usb_3410_5052.c the
ti_startup is failing when it actually switching the configuration  to
TI_ACTIVE_CONFIG. The related code is pasted under:

        /* so we have 2 configurations; if the first is set, */
        /* switch configurations */
        if (dev->actconfig->bConfigurationValue == TI_BOOT_CONFIG) {

                status = usb_set_configuration(dev, TI_ACTIVE_CONFIG);
                if (status) {
                        err("%s - cannot set configuration",
__FUNCTION__);
                        goto free_tdev;
                }

                serial->interface = dev->actconfig->interface;

                /* reconfigure usbserial */
                ti_usb_serial_free_urbs(serial, 1);
                status = ti_usb_serial_alloc_urbs(serial);
                if (status)
                        goto free_tdev;

                if (serial->num_bulk_in != (tdev->td_is_3410 ? 1 : 2)
                || serial->num_bulk_out != (tdev->td_is_3410 ? 1 : 2)
                || serial->num_interrupt_in != 1) {
                        err("%s - wrong number of endpoints",
__FUNCTION__);
                        status = -EINVAL;