Hi All,

While testing usb-next on some Intle Bay and Cherry Trail
devices I noticed the following new error in my logs:

[   26.187958] dwc3 dwc3.3.auto: Failed to get clk 'ref': -2

This is caused by the new clk_bulk_get() call in
drivers/usb/dwc3/core.c

If I understand the commit message correctly this is
intended to replace (for newer boards / SoCs) the
clk handling in dwc3-of-simple.c and this seems to
be a devicetree specific patch in general.

Now things still work because the new clk code accepts
clk_bulk_get() failing and then effectively disables
itself.

Maybe we should wrap the clk_bulk_get() in an
if (device->of_node) conditional to stop this error
from getting logged on non DT platforms?

Regards,

Hans