Hi,

>> > First you have to figure out why it isn't working.  What does the
>> > debugging information show?
>>
>> Here is some debugging information:
>>
>> receive GET_DESCRIPTOR, 80, 6 index 0 value 200 len 20
>> receive SET_CONFIGURATION, 0, 9 index 0 value 1 len 0
>> set curlun->unit_attention_data to SS_NO_SENSE
>> do_set_config() is called because of FSG_STATE_CONFIG_CHANGE
>> do_set_interface() is called
>> set curlun->unit_attention_data to SS_RESET_OCCURRED
>> receive *UNKNOWN*, a1, fe index 0 value 0 len 1
>> receive SCSI Inquiry
>> receive SCSI read format capacities, get attention condition,
>> curlun->unit_attention_data is 062900 (SS_RESET_OCCURRED)
>
> Up to this point, everything is normal.  We need to see what happens
> next.

After the SS_RESET_OCCURRED attention condition, the debug information is:

start_transfer is called
the driver queue function is called
start_transfer is called
the driver queue function is called to send out CSW of 13 bytes
driver receive EP1 IN interrupt
bulk_in_complete is called
get_next_command is called
driver receive setup data valid interrupt
receive GET_DESCRIPTOR, 80, 6 index 0 value 200 len 20
.....many control transfers......

May i know if everything is normal here?

Thanks,
victor