Dear Felipe,

On 11/15/2013 11:04 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote:
please send your glue layer sources and any logs you might have. PHY
drivers are loading at subsys_initcall and gadget drivers are loading at
module_init(). I don't see how that could happen :-s

Thanks for your inputs. I was using module_init for my PHY driver. Although DWC3 probe was deferred until PHY was registered, udc_start was not called and, hence, the device didn't change state to "running".

Using subsys_initcall, I see that the PHY is probed first and then the gadget driver is loaded thereby, resolving the problem.

Regards
Amit Virdi