Yes, it probably should, although it only matters for DRD/OTG mode, if
the core was configured with the recommended reset values for those bits.

Note that the core should still work fine the way things are now, it's
just that a little power will be wasted because one of the phys is not
suspended when it could be.

On a related subject, since version 2.10a the databook has recommended
that bit 6 of GUSB2PHYCFG be cleared before issuing any of the DEPCMD
commands, and then set again after the command has completed. This is to
avoid a potential lockup of the core. I don't believe the DWC3 driver
has implemented this yet.

--
Paul