On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 05:54:03AM +0000, Yanan, SUO(MBB-SZ-TCT) wrote:
> Hi :
>
>   We want make our new product work well on Linux(fedora, Debian, Ubuntu) &&
> Android, and have make patch tested ,It,s perfect.

It is?  :)

Unfortunatly you sent this email in html form, with a base64 attachment,
which means I can't really apply it, and you typed the mailing list
address incorrectly (hand fixed...)

Can you please read the kernel file, Documentation/email_clients.txt and
fix your email client to be able to send the patch properly?

Also, the whitespace in your patch is really odd, why didn't you use
tabs for the device ids?  And you added some new lines for no reason.

Also, do you really need the blasklist bits?  Why?

Can you please clean up the formatting of the patch and resend it not in
html format, so that the mailing list can get it?

thanks,

greg k-h