> hi
>
> 2013/12/2 Alan Stern <st...@rowland.harvard.edu>:
> > On Sun, 1 Dec 2013, vichy wrote:
> >
> >> hi Alan:

> >> Yes, when I change EHCI_TUNE_RL_TT as not 0.
> >> The transaction can keep going.
> >
> > But if EHCI_TUNE_RL_TT is 0, the transfer doesn't work?
> No. the transaction will stop since device return Nak.
> I copy the usb traffic log for your reference.

The device did not return NAK.  The NAK was sent by the high-speed hub
the device was attached to.

> usually device will not return NAK in setup token. but in my case, it did.

When EHCI_TUNE_RL_TT is set to 0, the controller should never stop
retrying the transfer.  That's what 0 means here -- 3 means stop
(temporarily) after 3 attempts, but 0 means never stop.

This sounds like a bug in your EHCI hardware.  What type of controller
are you using?

Anyway, I don't mind changing EHCI_TUNE_RL_TT to 3.  Would you like to
submit a patch?