Dear friends,

So far, there has been no response to this issue report. I understand this is not a help desk with guaranteed replies but the fact that there was no response whatsoever is surprising to me.

I would like to at least kindly ask that someone looks at the traces and tells me if this is a possible software issue, or a hardware quirk that can hardly be worked around. A "no, we won't fix this" or even "this is not the proper mailing list for this" type of answer would be welcome at this point. It is kind of frustrating to report an USB-related issue to linux-usb mailing list, keep it updated, and yet receive absolutely no reaction in almost a month. If I knew how to fix this, I would - but I am no expert in USB stuff myself, so I am turning to experts...

Thanks for understanding!

Best regards,
Peter