Hello,

This is second version of patches containing improvements for FunctionFS which
allows to use it with asynchronous I/O interface. It also adds poll function
for ep0, to make it usable without creating additional thread, needed by
blocking I/O.

>From last version I have made modifications suggested by Michal Nazarewicz,
and added few other fixes. A also added patch fixing setup requests handling.

More details in commit messages.

Best regards
Robert Baldyga
Samsung R&D Institute Poland

Changelog:

v2:
- fix style problems
- add error handling in ffs_user_copy_worker()
- fix paremeters of aio_complete() in ffs_epfile_async_io_complete()
- in ffs_epfile_io() do copy_from_user() calls with spinlock unlocked
- in ffs_ep0_poll() remove "default" from switch-case block and add case
  for each enum value
- fix returned value in __ffs_ep0_queue_wait() funcion

v1: http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg100969.html
- initial proposal

Robert Baldyga (3):
  usb: gadget: f_fs: fix setup request handling
  usb: gadget: f_fs: add poll for endpoint 0
  usb: gadget: f_fs: add aio support

 drivers/usb/gadget/u_fs.h |    1 -

1.7.9.5