Hi Pete.

What you are saying to me is meaningless.

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:59:22 +0000, Pete Batard wrote:
> OK, so Peter's propaganda has worked.

Pete, you are young and have many good qualities. One of them is to analyze and
find errors.
But you have a problem. You feel attacked whenever anyone says something that
you do not agree with.
You start to defend yourself, instead of trying to understand the actual
problem, thus you misunderstand people around you.
If you do not try to understand the problems, you will end up fixing the wrong
errors and mark the errors "fixed".
The errors won't go away that way. You need to understand what people are
saying instead of pretending that you understand.
I am aware that you will feel attacked by what I'm writing, but that's not the
purpose; the purpose is that you become aware of this, so you will have a
chance of winning.

Love
Jens