On 09/16/2014 12:29 AM, Gunter Königsmann wrote:
> If after applying the patch I still get the warning and the scanner still
> isn't working - did I do something wrong?
>
> cat /proc/version is telling me I'm running the kernel I have compiled.
> Thanks a lot,
> and

You got two warnings previously, one for IN endpoint 0x81, and one for OUT
endpoint 0x02:

[  582.704873] usb 2-1: ep 0x81 - rounding interval to 128
microframes, ep desc says 255 microframes
[  582.704898] usb 2-1: ep 0x2 - rounding interval to 128 microframes,
ep desc says 255 microframes

If you now only get one warning, then patch is applied,

I'll need to make another patch that addresses the points Alan made

-Mathias