hi Alan:

> On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, vichy wrote:
>
>> I use keyboard, it should be default support runtime suspend, for
>> testing runtime suspend like the attach log.
>> insert related modules, change related suspend parameters.
>>
>> But I cannot see the keyboard go to suspend even I force autosuspend as 0.
>> is there any other way to trigger runtime suspend immediately instead
>> of waiting kernel judge it is idle for a while?
>
> There may be other reasons why the keyboard does not get suspended.
> For example, it may not support remote wakeup.  What does "lsusb -v"
> show?  And what does usbmon show?
here is the output of lsusb and usbmon will be attach soon.
BTW,
1. is there any other method to trigger runtime suspend instead of
waiting device to be idle.
     such as echo xxx >  xxxx, and it will  directly call runtime
suspend related function
2. why remote wake up feature of hid is related to runtime suspend?
    runtime suspend is kernel use to saving power and suspend/resume
actively, right?
3. for host part, runtime suspend/resume is only doing port
suspend/resume or both host and port going to suspend/resume?

appreciate your kind help,