On 27.01.2015 14:12, Gunter Königsmann wrote:
> That's very good news indeed.
>
> Will re-run the tests on my scanner and looking forward to the fix entering
> mainline. In the meantime I can acknowledge that with the fix my computer
> accepts USB memory sticks that normally didn't work.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>     Gunter.

Did some cleaning of the patch, and noticed it still had a few bits wrong,
but apparently it worked anyway.

I added the fixes on top of the ep_reset_halt_test branch.

Can any of you with a failing scanner test that it still works?

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mnyman/xhci.git
and the ep_reset_halt_test branch,

Thanks

-Mathias