I'm trying to create a configfs based multi function gadget using the
most minimal configs for uac2 and other devices, but I'm finding very
few combinations that work. Was looking for some suggestions on how to
debug, or what information to gather to make it work. I've included
some of the combinations and results below:

Working combinations:
uac2 by itself
uac2 + mass_storage
uac2 + hid

Non-working combinations:

no host errors, device shows up in /proc/sound/acards, but not in pulse audio:
uac2 + mass_storage + hid
uac2 + midi

If I load uac2 w/ acm, rndis or ecm:
Host error: Interface #0 referenced by multiple IADs, Interface #1
referenced by multiple IADs

If Loaded with 3 or more functions:
Host error: Audio class v2 interfaces need an interface association
uac2 + hid + acm
uac2 + hid + rndis
uac2 + hid + midi # also Interface #0+1 referenced by multiple IADs
uac2 + acm + midi  # also Interface #0+1 referenced by multiple IADs
uac2 + acm + rdnis  # also Interface #0+1+2 referenced by multiple IADs
uac2 + acm + mass_storage  # also Interface #0+1+2 referenced by multiple IADs