On 02/24/2016 08:10 PM, Petr Kulhavy wrote:

+#if IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_OF)
+/* gets the "mentor,power" property from DT
+ * and converts it from mA to 2mA units for the "power" parameter
+ * in struct musb_hdrc_platform_data
+ *
+ * in case the property is not found returns 0
+ */
+extern u8 musb_get_power(struct device *dev);
+#endif
+

   Now that you hard-coded the value, you don't need this function any more.

I have left it there so it can be used by the other drivers.

   I then fail to understand the logic behind hard coding.

Petr

MBR, Sergei