Hello,

I’ve been learning about and playing with configfs and functionfs to create
composite user space USB gadgets. My objective is to create a composite USB
gadget that incorporates a custom functionfs function of my own creation along
with some _real_ USB devices connected to my linux platform.

Is there an easy existing way to bundle _real_ USB devices into a composite
gadget like this or am I looking at writing my own user space functionfs
functions which handle wrapping and forwarding the interfaces/endpoints/data of
the connected _real_ USB devices?

I haven’t found any documented existing way to do this, but I thought I should
ask before I go off an implement it myself as it seems that this might be a use
case which isn’t entirely off the wall and there could already be support for
this somewhere that I haven’t yet encountered.

TIA,
Shea--