Vincent Pelletier <plr.vinc...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 22:48:35 +0900, OGAWA Hirofumi
> <hirof...@mail.parknet.co.jp> wrote:
>> ping?
>
> FWIW, I intend to run this patch on the hardware which caused the
> issue (thanks Mathias for the CC !).
>
> So far, in the very short attempt I made, I failed to even build the
> kernel (some stack protection feature error when being probed in
> gcc...). I should have time to try again this week-end, but please do
> not wait for me.

If you need my help for something, let me know either publicly or
privately what way you want.

Well, I can't see why he is waiting something. My patchset is fix to
race, and your stuff is to remove unnecessary code, i.e. patchset has no
dependency actually.

Thanks.
--
OGAWA Hirofumi <hirof...@mail.parknet.co.jp>