On 6/13/2017 2:39 PM, Paul Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:33:09 +0000, John Youn <john.y...@synopsys.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/13/2017 12:32 AM, Felipe Balbi wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> ordered a mac to test this again. It'll take a few days.
>>>

>> Thanks Felipe.
>>
>> Let us know if we can help in any way. If you can give details on your
>> setup with macOS we can look into running it as well.
>>
>> Also curious whether or not you are seeing the same regression? It
>> should apply to anyone using dwc3 running USB mass-storage CV.
>
> Hi John,
>
> Did you have a look at the Synopsys driver like I mentioned above?
> I'm pretty sure I fixed something similar to this there.

Hi Paul,

I haven't checked, but Thinh looked and couldn't find anything
relating to the macOS issue. Which is why we want more information
about the problem.

I can take a look at it too later today when I get a chance.

When you say you fixed the issue in the vendor driver, do you mean the
macOS problem (multiple clear stalls) or the regression that it caused
when it was fixed (the MSC data sequence issue)?

Regards,
John