A recent timer API change brought my attention to this old gem of a
driver which has been suffering from some error-handling bugs that would
allow a malicious device to trigger a crash.

Given the nature of the problem and the fact that it's been around since
forever (i.e. pre-git), I don't think there's any rush to get this fixed
and I therefore intend to apply all of these for -next.

Also note that this series has been compile tested only.

Johan

Johan Hovold (5):
  USB: serial: garmin_gps: fix I/O after failed probe and remove
  USB: serial: garmin_gps: fix memory leak on probe errors
  USB: serial: garmin_gps: drop unused timer initialisation
  USB: serial: garmin_gps: clean up init-session messages
  USB: serial: garmin_gps: simplify init-session logic

 drivers/usb/serial/garmin_gps.c | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------

2.14.2