On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 08:29:58AM -0600, David R. Bild wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 11:16 AM, David R. Bild <david.b...@xaptum.com> wrote:
> >
> > This series add a driver for the Xaptum ENF Access card line
> > (XAP-EA-00x), a series of mini PCI-e cards containing a TPM 2.0 chip
> > used to authenticate IoT devices and gateways.
>
> Greg,
>
> Do I need to do anything else to get this new driver queued up for
> review?  Not trying to rush things --- just making sure I haven't
> missed a step or submitted to the wrong place.

I've been a "bit" busy over the past few months, and haven't had the
chance to review new drivers like this, for obvious reasons.  Hopefully
will catch up with my pending queue in a week or so, if this nonsense
dies down...

Don't worry, the patches aren't lost, they are still in my queue.  And
of course, if others can review it, that would be great and make it
easier for me as well.

thanks,

greg k-h