Walter Logeman wrote:

> Vik
>
> > Does anyone know if it is possible to get gmc to display
> > thumbnail images?
>
> I am not sure if I am on the same wave lenght as you here... an
> image viewer I use and like is gqview.

gqview is in the right direction, particularly when you fload the file
selector and the fit image to window options. However I don't seem to be
able to make it drag 'n' drop, which is something that I need to do to
efficiently transfer files off my camera.

Vik :v)
--
\ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      One of The Olliver Family      \ /