On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 11:01:44PM +1200, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I was browsing the Dunlug site and they have quite a book collection I
> > was wondering if we have one or if we should start one.
> How do you propose the exercise be financed?

ask dunlug,
most if not all of their books are donations...
otherwise for books people are interrested in reading but don't want
to spend the money on (like that rute book :-)
maybe money could be collected, so everyone who is interrested in the
book gives a few dollars towards buying it...

greetings, martin.
--
interrested in doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.