I dont know about others, but I could certainly benefit from being taught a few things...

Exaples might be a CORRECT way to set up a DNS server, DNS Cache Server, NFS remote RH installation, and so forth

Maybe even going into the Flashier side of Apache (what it's capable of), Sendmail Vs Exim or other such email servers, The New Directory Services effort on behalf of Linux, and perhaps a going over of the really dumb questions that someone like myself (self taught, and probably taught myself some really bad things) could possibly ask...