On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, John Ascroft wrote:

> directory which contains some XML files, none dated today and a
> thumbnails directory which doesn;t seem relevant.
>
> Any ideas where to look to sort ou Nautilus?

Unfortunatly Nautilus isn't working at the moment for me (aaah, Debian
Unstable---but I use KDE anyway).

My guess would be one of the XML files is corrupt. They define things like
how big windows are for each directory, where they are and stuff like
that. Try moving them to a different directory and restarting Nautilus
(that way you can move them back if necessary).

Tim Wright

Assistant Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
University of Canterbury