> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Yuri de Groot wrote:
> > I can't find any setting to change it. In the KDE control centre I've
> > looked under "look'n'feel" and "behaviour", and can't find any
> > single/double click option.
> Peripherals -> Mouse
> Tim Wright

Or add a contrib source (use urpmi.setup ("urpmi urpmi.setup" if not already
installed )) and
urpmi drakclick

drakeclick or look in Mandrake control center.

For those runing Mandrake 9.1 I'd suggest you insall urpmi.setup
as root "urpmi urpmi.setup" then "urpmi.setup".
It's a new setup program for urpmi offering access to alot more settings. Also
urpmi now supports rsync for downloading/updateing file list etc.

Chad