sndconfig is the standard method for ISA PnP cards, even MDK says this.

Cheers

Jason

PS, glad you got it going.

Chris Wilkinson wrote:
Hi there,

Martin Baehr wrote:

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 07:54:05AM +1200, Nick Rout wrote:

Thanks to Chris W for mentioning this program. I just reinstalled it
(gentoo ;-)

i think i heared about it, but never tried it before. it's amazing,
lets you look at the solar system from the outside.

Heres one for ya! I assume you have the gtk interface? If so, goto
Render-> Options, and switch Eclipse shadows 'on'...

Then setup Celestia's time and date to 11th Nov 1997, 16:43:00 NZDT.
Use the Celestial Browser to goto the Jupiter moon Io, and swing your
posiion around so you can see Jupiter in the background...neat huh!

A double eclipse! Not a thing you'll see everyday!! :^)

now i'd like the tourguide to include pointers to the star-trek universe

You sound like my brother-in-law, who honestly believes that Star Wars
is a load of tripe because it isn't "real", unlike Star Trek! ;^)

His home is full of Trek paraphernalia, mags, videos, and I think he
even has books on how to learn klingonese etc...

I must admit that I don't mind watching Trek when 7 of 9 is on...

hehe! ;^)

Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Christchurch.