The easiest way is to call them up, as each household has a connection
status. The easiest way to check is to look for the little green PED out the
front of your house, or cable on the poles - you cant miss them!

Ben, at the moment there is no new build happening anywhere in Christchurch.
The contact centre have no real information to give out regarding that.

General coverage ideas:

Addington
Aranui
Avondale