> Maybe it's time we had some reporting back on CLUG's evolving
> organisatonal / accountability structure

I collect the key and open up the hall. Somebody with a cell-phone gets the
alarm access code off the hall care-person before the alarm goes off.
Barry provides the cuppa, and I take the necessary money off the saucer and
give him what is a very basic reward ( what's left of the milk ) for buying
the biccies and dispensing the cups of brew. I return the key and take the
residual moneys to be stored in the ice-cream pottle the following day, if
the holder of the said pottle is not at the meeting. With the support of the
UoC, Zane looks after the e-mail list server.

That's the organization, what more do you want?

There is a clique of 5 names who attempt to find and volunteer / dragoon
speakers to turn out for the educational meetings on alternate months.
Anybody got a suggestion for next month's meeting.

> to ready us for a greater social role?
Please feel very free to involve yourself with NZOSS if you want that sort of
activity. I honesty don't think we should be stamping of their turf.

--
Sincerely etc.,
Christopher Sawtell