On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Julian Visch wrote:

> All my searching on Google implies that one can't dual boot using just lilo
> and that you can't install lilo on the MBR. Is this true? If not does one
> just proceed as one would with dual boot Linux + Linux?
> If it makes any difference, they are on separate hard drives.

I have never had any problems setting up dual boot with Linux/95-XP.

The M$ partition is always hda1, and the boot partition is always a Linux
partition, hda2?  Works with Lilo and GRUB.  I presume that the first few
bytes of the MBR tells the bios where to go and this is small enough not
affect the loading of M$.  In your case tell the bios to boot from hdb(c).

Phil.

     [EMAIL PROTECTED] - preferred.          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz