On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Bjorn Nilsen wrote:

> I want to order some Tux Case Badges from the web site below I can order
> 25 for $25.99 USD and free delivery. This works out to be be around $2
> NZD per badge. I don't want all 25 so if anyone is interested please let
> me know off list, who knows I may need to order 50.

Hay Bjorn,

Can I get 5? (I actually only need 2, but know of some friends who would
like them:)

Tim Wright

Assistant Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
University of Canterbury

"Language, like terrorism, targets civilians and generates fear to
effect political change."

  -- "Collateral Language" John Collins and Ross Glover ed.