Yes, the larger installation will be very remote - in England!

Downloading updates won't be a problem, but rpm hell might be! I've only had a
few hours playing with RH9, so I've yet to encounter that particular torture.

I don't mind command-line admin providing I know how to drive the individual
applications, and that's where this group is so useful.

Tom