From: Andrew Errington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 September 2003 12:04 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Hardware suppliers (was: Re: Distro for a server)

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 01:48, you wrote:
> Tom Munro Glass, 2003-09-03 12:20:48:
> > Getting slightly OT, but could you suggest some reputable local
> > hardware suppliers?

I have found the chap at Dragon to be helpful and pleasant to deal with

http://www.dragonpc.co.nz

I usually know what I want and use PriceSpy to compare prices

http://www.pricespy.co.nz

Not all NZ suppliers are represented on PriceSpy, but enough to get an
idea
of price spread, and to find out if a local (i.e. CHCH) retailer is
competitive.

Andy

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.