Just as an aside to that, when I last had MDK on my system it annoyed me
that I had to type in the admin password to run KPPP.  Small, I know, but
small things bug small minds, I guess.

How do/can you (of course you can, that's why we all love Linux) change
that?  (newbie instructionset probably req'd!! ;-))

Cheers!
Steve

Sorry Yuri, I meant to send that to the list, just realised!!!  Duh.