On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 09:23, Jim Cheetham wrote:

> I guess it's all a case of interface design - most mailers I use have at
> least two reply functions, "reply" and "reply to all". "reply to list"
> would also be useful - and I've only seen that in Mutt, but often forget
> to invoke it.
<snip>
> Currently, I use evolution and mail.app (upgrading to the 10.3 mail.app
> sometime this weekend). They're adequate. I've tried Opera's M2 recently
> - wasn't very good at imap folder management, and has a paradigm that
> almost requires filters to be used. Mozilla/Thunderbird still looks
> ugly, and I haven't used it much. Kmail? Any other suggestions?

Right clicks email message, hits reply to list...

Hits Help, About... Evolution 1.4.5

Evolution has had a reply-to-list feature for a fair number of versions
now. There was a point in time when it was broken, but it usually seems
to work for me.

Otherwise I just hit reply-all and delete the messages I dont want to be
sending to.

--
Sascha Beaumont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>