LPI Certification 101 Exam Prep Part 1: Linux fundamentals Part 2: Basic administration Part 3: Intermediate administration Part 4: Advanced administration LPI Certification 102 Exam Prep Part 1: Compiling sources and managing packages Part 2: Configuring and compiling the kernel Part 3: Networking Part 4: Secure shell and file sharing
These looked suspiciously like the developerWorks articles written by Gentoo people... and, in fact, they are! There are heaps more articles on developerWorks than are mentioned here, though they are easier to work out what the story is in this format. The developerWorks site SUCKS. There are heaps of broken links, and the search is pathetic. I like the articles though, so I guess I'll just have to live with it. I wrote to them and they are obviously experiencing some of the "hidden costs of outsourcing to India" problem...
Cheers
Anton

--
Sent by the lovely Mozilla running MDK9.2 on an Athlon2000XP