Hi all

Up until recently I've been dual booting my laptop because I needed to be
able to use Dreamweaver. That's no longer the case thanks to Crossover
Office :o)

But in the interests of my own sanity I was hoping to keep a link to the
My Documents folder on my Windows partition in my home directory.

ln -s /mnt/windows/Documents and Settings/hamish/My Documents
/home/hamish/Documents worked nicely, except Wine doesn't seem to
recognize it. It works fine when I use the lndir command, but obviously
that's not quite how I want to do this.

Basically I want to be able to call up the same set of files from either
my home directory under Linux, or the My Documents folder under Windows.

Hamish McBrearty     MCSE  MCSA
Network Engineer
Rangi Ruru Girls' School
59 Hewitts Road