From: Roger Searle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, 5 February 2004 3:07 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: resizing partitions

Thanks, Chad. I only have 9.0 - anyone know if that includes the tools?

Or alternatively would anyone in chch be so kind as to burn (blanks replaced of course) or loan me a set of 9.2 disks?

Roger

Chad wrote:

Roger

Mandrake 9.2 and later (not sure about 9.1) can do non-destructive resizing

of

ntfs you need to defrag in windows then just use the Mandrake tools. I've can't remember any one having a problem with it.

Chad