Nick Wrote:
"yeah I’m still nervous about the false positive thing."

I solved that using the word processor and a macro.
Important for me because my ISP, Cyberxpress is killing 250+ every
day for me.  About 3pm I get the abbreviated headers of the killed
mail. Sender and subject line essentially.

I've built a macro that looks for [EMAIL PROTECTED] and v|Agra and [EMAIL PROTECTED]@
and
about 120 other email addresses and terms using the "@" sign and
remove the text.  80% of the spam I get can be identified with one
line if redirected to my by Yahoo, so that lot is easy to deal with.

I cut and past into the word processor, run the macro, then I do a
Find "@" search.  Even from about 300, there are only about 6-10
addresses left with @ they are easy to check.  I know there are no
letters I want that get killed by the filter, and escape my
attention.

Fairly simple to do, getting around to it is another thing.

Regards
John