Christopher Sawtell wrote:
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:06, Paul Wilkins wrote:

Zane Gilmore wrote:

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 22:31, Paul Wilkins wrote:

Paul William wrote:

<edited>

Because you end up f*cking things up such as demonstrated by this p***ed
off user.

</edited>

Thanks dude, every list member connected via a "bad" language filter is
going to bounce this to my inbox tomorrow morning.

:-/

Sometimes, and only sometimes, it is the appropriate means to accurately convey information.

The only information conveyed accurately by a tirade of loquacious profanity is that its author is quite demonstrably a member of that herd of onanistic onagers which, as a genus, refuse to understand and appreciate that competent users of our Mother Tongue are blessed with the facility to express fine degrees of nuance unsurpassed by any other language.

Without doubt, you will find these links useful in the future.

http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~gebauerc/kdict/
http://www.dict.org/
http://www.m-w.com/

'Tis certainly a fine Speak we have, but such unmittigated self-adulation could but come from a POHM!
;-0
Anton

-=-=-
... The worst is enemy of the bad.