On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 09:56:52PM +1300, anton wrote:
> But actually I want the people who look at my site to be made aware of
> other products. They will mostly be people I care about, and I like all
> the people I know to have options. Most think that M$ is the only
> software in the world. That is not their fault... it is ours (?). So I
> thought that this might be a way to at least get people thinking - what
> the hell? Are there more secure options to M$?

I'd liken this to a Mormon coming knocking at your door.

"Are you aware there is another religion that you should honour?"

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

    "Sometimes I think that the surest sign that intellegent life exists
   elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."