On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:57, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 May 2004 10:16, Nick Rout wrote:
> > Today 10:16:39
> >
> > Occasional tips as a follow up to the installs we did on Saturday.
>
> It worries me somewhat that other people might be getting upset by all our
> Gentoo oriented traffic on the CLUG list. While it's not overtly Off Topic
> it's probably not particularly On Topic or very interesting to many folks
> subscribed. Is it time for the Gentooters to set up something else?

I vote no :-) While I don't post much on this list these days (not sure why,
heh), I do still lurk and read pretty much everything. Nick's emerge --ask
tip is a good example of why. ie. I find I pick up useful / interesting stuff
from time to time. Talking about Gentoo Linux on a Linux mailing list is
about as on-topic as you can get IMHO. Just about every topic discussed isn't
going to interest everyone here. But it does interest at least someone else
apart from you three / four :-)

Cheers,
Gareth