From:   InfoHelp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, 19 May 2004 1:43 p.m.
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Gentoo + fest followup

Fisher, Robert (FXNZ CHC) wrote:

>OK with me.
>
>BTW - how far have you got now Rik?

'Mr Systematic' is still filing & replying to relevant email..

Will yell out when I get Gentoo started again & want to run X (if startx
doesn't work & the manual can't tell me why) - but at least I know
Gentoo runs from boot now. "Rome wasn't built in a day" / enjoyable
project - just the daily grind to get thru first..

Thanks for asking  :-)

--
InfoHelp Services  http://www.infohelp.co.nz/linux.html  i686 2.4.20-8
RedHat Linux 9.0 - Gnome 2.2.0 - OpenOffice 1.0.2 - Mozilla Mail 1.2.1