http://rute.sourceforge.net/

mjm159 wrote:
Hi all,

I may have missed a thread about this or something, but the cookbook thread sparked me to look up the rute-users-guide on www.tldp.org (for goodness sake don't type www.tdlp.org into your browser!)

I can't find the rute-users-guide (still a valid and great resource) anywhere on tldp and I noticed that the Cookbook had been removed "at the author's request". Damn I'm pleased I kept a printed and tarrred copy. What gives?

Michael.

===== Original Message From [EMAIL PROTECTED] =====
One of the packages available via xandros is a pdf of the book "The Linux
Cookbook: Tips and Techniques for Everyday Use" by Michael Stutz. As a pdf
it is 544 pages, mainly text so its packed with information. (Although
there is a lot of cross referencing).  It seems at a quick glance to be a
fantastic resource for newbies and not so newbies.

After a bit of research it appears that the book is or has been available
in print, but is also available on the internet as html
(http://dsl.org/cookbook/) and is "copylefted" so as to be pretty freely
distributable.

This seems well worth a look at. Maybe something to make available at the
installfest?

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message generated in webmail.