Here here.

Andy George
Using Paradise to boycott Telecom

On Monday 08 November 2004 10:38, C. Falconer wrote:

If you can get cable, get cable.

The 1:10 international break means that national traffic is sodding cheap.

And you're not giving any money to telecom... Gotta be a plus there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Fisher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 7 November 2004 9:15 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Xtra broadband

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:40, dave G wrote:

I will keep googling but would appreciate any
suggestions/recommendations etc. ...eg .the 1GB cap seemed a bit on
the low side to me etc.

ADSL is great. In fact it is fantastic for us at the moment. We do not know why but we seem to be uncapped at the moment. Downloads at 650KB/sec are awesome.

It is probably a good idea to shop around a little now for the best deal
which
suits you.

We are currently with Orcon..........
"For high-speed at an unbeatable price, Orcon's residential DSL service is
the
right choice! It's 4-8 times the speed of dialup, always-on and has no
hidden
Telecom charges.
256k downloads * Unlimited usage * No slow-downs"

-- (E-CAF, 301 Montreal St, Christchurch, NZ) (ph/fax ++64 3 3656 480 : www.e-caf.com)