From: Andre Renaud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, 7 December 2004 8:28 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Monitor hardware fixing?

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 22:15 +1300, Jim Cheetham wrote:

I've a 21" bottle that doesn't work right (No, it isn't one of the
recent set that came via the list). The 'picture', such as it is, is basically a single bright vertical line roughly down the center of the screen. I don't fancy opening the beast up myself, but if anyone knew of a decent repair business who might be prepared to have a go I'd like to hear about it ...

Try Vintron Electronics (possibly Vintronics?). They've repaired monitors
for me before, but they aren't super cheap, and it is often not worth it,
since CRT monitors aren't that expensive these days.

-- (E-CAF, 301 Montreal St, Christchurch, NZ) (ph/fax ++64 3 3656 480 : www.e-caf.com)